Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pink Snow






 
 As a fairly recent Florida transplant, these Nebraska winters take some adjusting! And by 'recent' I mean approximately two years ago but that doesn't mean that I don't long for better weather...
Enough about my winter woes, I figured I'd post these pics in anticipation of the expected snow tomorrow. Its calling for just a dusting but considering just yesterday was 80 degrees, anything at all is possible! Is anybody else cautiously unpacking their spring clothes but still keeping the winter coats and snow boots within arms reach?


 




Outfit - Trench coat: Calvin Klein (Similar) (Gorgeous floral option for spring)// Jeans: Express// Boots: Cynthia Rowley// Scarf: Cynthia Rowley


 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany,
    Thanks for stopping by! I tried to sub your blog, but it says "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled" Nehoo, love how you styled this coat! and thanks for stopping by!
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! Finally got it figured out and fixed :)

      Delete