Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sharp


Needless to say, these were not taken in the middle of a Nebraska winter...just a little ensemble worn to church in Phoenix. And I'm definitely working a few of my favorite things with this one. Black & white? Check. Stripes? Check. Glow in the dark blazer? Check!
 
 Thanks to my fab photographer, Tiff!








Outfit - Skirt: Vince Camuto// Pumps: Guess// Blazer: H&M// Necklace: Forever 21// Clutch: Marshalls// Watch: Michael Kors


 
 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

4 comments:

  1. Lol! I was about to say "I'm moving to Nebraska!!!" Lol!
    Cute outfit. Love your style!

    ~Chinelo~
    www.mystyleoasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Girl, you would SO disappointed!! Its why I love to visit my sis in Phoenix -- much better scenery for blog pics :) Its a struggle in the Midwest lol -- thanks a bunch for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, lovely blog you have here and great outfit! The yellow looks great on the black and white stripes

    ReplyDelete