Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Chinchilla


 
 


 

So obviously I'm not wearing chinchilla but its as close as I'm going to get. Nothing like the Phoenix sun to make a girl want to wear some faux fur. Luckily this day was a little cooler so I layered a lightweight button down to stay warm. I don't know how the Arizona natives do it, these desert winters are tricky!









Outfit - Shirt: Express// Vest: American Eagle// Jeans: Express// Pumps: Steve Madden// Bag: Vince Camuto// Watch: Michael Kors 
 
 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

6 comments:

  1. nice look, I like the vest :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I will definitely check out your blog as well

      Delete
  2. Great look! I love it!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ~Chinelo~
    www.mystyleoasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! I love the fur vest. I would never guess it's from American Eagle.

    http://noreceipts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Litsa! It was actually snagged at Plato's Closet so it was a steal :)

      Delete