Thursday, March 20, 2014

Festive





Any woman would agree that a birthday deserves a new ensemble so I indulged in this Cynthia Steffe sweater dress to welcome my last year in my twenties.  I always hope that mid-March will usher in spring weather but rarely does that happen. So I threw on my dress, nude tights and white pumps for a truly frigid photo shoot. As for the color coordinated balloons? I added those just because I'm happy!
 



Thanks for reading!

Outfit: Dress - Cynthia Steffe (at Nordstrom) // Pumps - BCBG (buy here)

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! That dress is GORGEOUS!!! And you wear it well!

    ~Chinelo~
    www.mystyleoasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I just nominated your for the Liebster Award! Check out my latest post for details!

    ~Chinelo~
    www.mystyleoasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress i love the color.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very beautiful darling!
    This dress is just hot!

    http://wardrobeofgluonny.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress.

    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. U looked beautiful on your birthday. Happy belated. .. www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete