Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Graphic



 
So can we all agree that it gets no better than black and white? I am slowly but surely coming to grips with my addiction to this combo, as I realize that the simplicity of B&W makes it striking, subtle, and graphic...all so effortlessly. Here's hoping I don't succumb to the next eye catching piece that crosses my path!
 


 


 

 
Outfit - Dress: Tart via Gilt (Similar - on sale) // Heels: Sam Edelman (Same - on sale) // Bag: Tory Burch (Similar - perforated TB option) // Coat and necklace: Forever 21
 
 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

4 comments:

  1. I agree: Black and white is always a classic combination! I love the dress!

    ~Chinelo~
    www.mystyleoasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style !!! amazing dress
    You look amazing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combo!
    I am liking this dress so much.
    Nice post!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you dress, dear)
    Beautiful.
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete