Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easy




Happy hump day! So lucky for me, this was easy as 1-2-3 since I am quite challenged with getting up early. On those running late days with no time to spare, I like to keep it simple. One: Zip up a stretchy, tailored pant (bonus points for fun prints!) // Two: Toss on a colorful silky tank // Three: Top it off with an effortless blazer. A few coordinating accessories and I'm out the door. What are your tricks for looking fly in a flash?




Outfit: Printed Sloan Pants - Banana Republic (here) // Blazer: Forever 21 (similar) // Top: Express // Shoes: BCBG (here) // Clutch: Forever 21 (similar)
 
 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png


2 comments:

  1. Really looking gorgeous Brittany!!!
    Chic and effortless!
    Talking about gorgeous hair,I like your hair.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete