Thursday, April 24, 2014

Predictable




At the ripe old age of 29, I am getting quite predictable. I've mentioned before that I literally cannot resist the allure of black and white so this Easter ensemble was surprising to absolutely no one. Hopefully, the pop of red shows that I have a few tricks up my sleeve. But as for this rebellious hair? I can only thank the windy weather and my Guyanese roots! Lol, thanks for stopping by!


 
Outfit - Dress: Maggy London (very similar) // Shoes: Nine West (here) // Clutch: Dillards (similar)
 
 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

6 comments:

  1. I love it! You can never go wrong with black and white, no matter how predictable. The touch of red spices it up (pun intended!) As for the hair, believe me when I say, that's a good kind of "rebellious"!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ~Chinelo~
    www.mystyleoasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMg your hair!!Gorgeous!
    Talking about gorgeous,this dress is everything!
    And you are such a beauty!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete