Monday, April 7, 2014

Whimsy

 

Hey guys, know what rhymes with whimsy? Windy. Which is exactly what this day was. Therefore, trying to get my hair to cooperate on camera was truly an exercise in futility. But isn't natural hair best when its untamed and free?! Lol, I hope so in case I need to pull out that reasoning on the next blustery day.

On the bright side, no snow on the ground meant that I could step out in the pink suede shoes real quick before sandals take over. But it has snowed in May so here's hoping next week's footwear isn't Uggs!

 



Outfit: Collective Concepts skirt (here) // Pumps: Vince Camuto (similar) // Shirt: Express (here)
 
 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brittany,
    What a lovely look.
    I like how you styled those Fuschia pumps.
    Gorgeous hair btw!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The hair completely has a mind of its own lol

      Delete