Friday, May 2, 2014

Floral Edge

Is anyone out there enjoying this wintery spring weather? I certainly wasn't but did appreciate the chance to wear my over the knee boots one more time. I might have been pushing my luck by wearing some of This and some of That and some of Everything but 40 degree weather made me do it!

I love my black leather motorcycle jacket for winter so nabbing a light color (faux) version was an easy way to bridge the gap from flirty to edgy to winter to spring...just hoping I didn't get lost in translation! So how do you update your favorites for spring?


Outfit: Jacket - Guess (here) // Skirt - Banana Republic (here) // Over the knee Boots - Guess // Bag - Tory Burch (similar)

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

4 comments:

  1. beautifully put together ....love it!!
    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. flower prints are great and your skirt is so cute :) it looks great !

    check out my blog for my newest flower look
    www.berlintrends.blogspot.com

    kisses from Berlin :)

    ReplyDelete