Friday, May 16, 2014

Off The Grid

 
 
 
 
Hey there! Between all the travel I'm doing for work, I'm wanting to be 'off the grid' for a while myself but no such luck - I'm off to Denver this weekend and Albuquerque next week. In the last two months, I've already been to Boston, DC and Minneapolis so its safe to say that I'm a little worn out. But nothing helps me get back on track like putting together a quick post!


 
My trench has been so useful for all the different weather I encounter while traveling and is such an easy way to give a look some polish. Besides everyone knows how much I love a patterned pant to spice things up and ankle straps always seal the deal nicely! How are you keeping it fashionably fresh?

Outfit - Pants: Gap (similar) // Trench: Express (similar) // Pumps: BCBG (alternative)
 
 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

6 comments:

  1. Traveling is good for the soul but a rest will always refresh your mind too. Your pants are awesome. Love the fit and the trench coat with it. Love your hair!!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it, stylish lady! I know that you can a appreciate a fun print too :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete