Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bubbly



Sometimes posts aren't even about the clothes...they're about the people wearing them. The people that bring every look to life because of their infectious energy and effervescent personality. Anyway, I use all of those big words to say that I completely lucked out in the sibling lottery because my little sis is such a gem  and also such a natural model - I'm hoping she'll teach me how to pose!

{P.S. She's on the fence about starting a YouTube channel to document her natural hair journey - would you guys watch?}



Outfit - Dress: Forever 21 (similar) (alternative) // Hat: Old Navy (similar) // Bag: Gap (alternative) // Watch: Express (here) // Bracelets: H&M (alternative)

{Linked up here}

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

5 comments:

  1. love love love that maxi dress! so pretty!!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you love stripes just like me. That dress is stunning and made right just for you. Beautiful and please keep smiling!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress! And your whole styling it is so chic.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete