Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Daring


Ever since last summer's color drenched look, I've been wanting to make a statement again and I was up to challenge of a bold red ensemble. By keeping it simple with a few textured accessories, I figured it might be more palatable for the less color inclined. And for the sake of work appropriateness, a black blazer did a great job of bringing it down a notch.
{Note to all the curvy girls: I positively love the fit of these Banana Republic Sloan pants. Just a quick recommendation because finding flattering pants can be a real struggle. Also, wore the printed ones here.} 

How do you keep it interesting for work attire?



Outfit - Pants: Banana Republic Sloan pant (here) // Top: Forever 21 (similar) // Shoes: Steve Madden (here) (different colors here)
 
 
 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Chinelo!! I know you can appreciate some color too lol

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous, now I want red pants. KILLER!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really appreciate it, Rachelle! I'd love to see how you wear them :)

      Delete
  3. Looking magnificent in red
    www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,you look amazing i love the colours of your outfit,and you've got a lovely smile.

    StyleandBeautyLounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I may need to add "raid Brittany's closet" to my list of things to do lol. This look is so fab!

    -Cherrie of CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks lady!! Likewise, I need to snatch your entire closet :)

      Delete