Monday, June 23, 2014

Dressed



Hey ladies! Just a quick look at what I wore over the weekend for a friend's birthday celebration. This dress had actually been collecting dust in my closet for the last year so I was glad to finally cut the tags and give it a whirl. I was initially a little hesitant of wearing a lace dress but realized some bold accessories was just what it needed! A beaded clutch, statement earrings and the necessary belt  made it a bit more memorable. Now if only I can keep shopping my closet and stay out of the stores!

How were you dressed over the weekend?




Outfit - Dress: Macy's (similar) (alternative) // Shoes: Nine West (alternative) // Belt: DKNY (similar) // Clutch: Dillards (great option)

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

16 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! And your hair is so gorgeous! www.chicfromhair2toe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is so fine.
    I have sent you an email Brittany. expecting your response for a blog feature! Thanks
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fola :) Got it and working on it lol, thanks!

      Delete
  3. Brittany darling, you are making a whole lot of statement with this dress. Stunning from head to toe. Love it!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you look amazing!! And that dress is to die for...fits like a glove. I'm glad you decided to wear it.

    -Cherrie of CherrieAmore.com

    P.S. I sent you the questions for the Dark-skinned Girls Rock series! Let me know if you received them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Cherrie!! I'll get em back to you soon :)

      Delete
  5. That is just one gorgeous lace dress.
    Don't let it sit for another year in your closet.
    The clutch is giving life!!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Sacha!! Girl, I'm just glad it finally saw the light of day lol

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh! I love it! Such a pretty dress! And such a pretty lady! It looks really good on you! And that cut out gives the dress more character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch, Chinelo!! Really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  7. LOVE the dress! LOVE the hair!!!

    http://berrydakara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I just found ur blog and u are BEAUTIFUL!! U have such a pretty smile and such stunning hair! Thanks! ;) x x

    ReplyDelete