Monday, June 16, 2014

Ladylike



Hey there! Just showing a little Sunday chic for Father's day, which included some great father-daughter bonding. On top of being my boss - mentor - photographer, my Dad has been so supportive of my little ol' blog from the very beginning and I am so appreciative of our relationship.
Love ya, Dad!
 
Hope you were able to show lots of love to your father as well!
 
Thanks for stopping by.




Outfit - Skirt: Dillards (here) // Top: Vince Camuto (here) // Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar) (alternative) // Clutch: Dillards (similar)

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

9 comments:

  1. you look amazing, love your hair.
    http://abeautifullittleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and your hair is PERFECT!! What did you do to acheive this look??
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind, Lisa! I really just let this Nebraska humidity take control and grab some bobby pins :) Lol, but I do swear by Kinky Curly's whole line for my wash and go: I use the Come Clean shampoo, Knot Today leave in, Curling Custard gel (thee best!) and Spiral Spritz to refresh but honestly just pinned a side back quickly -- sooooo easy since I am not a hair person. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and romantic look!!!

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous!! I love this peach color with your complextion. THe skirt is stunning as well. I love midi skirts and this print is so feminine.
    from the link up, please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! You look gorgeous.

    http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this skirt! Such a pretty print and it goes so perfectly with the peach! Beautiful!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete