Monday, June 9, 2014

Royal

 
 

Happy Monday! Can we all agree that it came too soon? But at least there's the memory of a fun weekend to keep me going to Friday. I wore this to check out the Summer Arts festival last weekend amidst some interesting weather. (Note to self: Flirty dresses are fun but should be avoided at all costs when windy weather is in the forecast. Because I'm fairly certain someone caught more than an eyeful! lol) But on a less embarrassing note, I'm loving this new purse. Between the bright color and structured shape, it is adding the perfect pop to a plethora of looks. Plus, it holds my bulky Canon Rebel T3i like a charm - my fellow bloggers can relate!

Thanks for reading...
 


Outfit - Dress: Express (here) // Bag: Vince Camuto (here) // Wedges: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar) // Jacket: H&M (similar)

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

18 comments:

  1. I like your style, following. Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, simple yet chic. Thank you for leaving me a nice comment, I'm following you please follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this combo! u have GREAT effortless style and im not kidding girl.
    i have followed u on bloglovin'- kindly follow back on GFC! Also what email addy can I reach u on? i would love to feature u on my blog!
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lady! That's so nice of you - my email is bbridges18@gmail.com, thanks

      Delete
  4. I love this look! The shoes are also super cute! You are such a beauty :)

    Xoxo,
    MaRae
    http://thealwaysfabulous.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag. -your newest follower justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl :) You've got a great blog too!

      Delete
  6. Love your purse and your hair!! So cute! And yes, we bloggers need bags to fit our canon rebels! ha ha
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) I knew you could relate - these photo shoots are a lot of work lol. At least you have a little cutie pie to help out!

      Delete
  7. Hey gorgeous!
    Love this look.So feminine and relaxed!
    Nice purse.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really cute. . www.fashionobsessher. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete