Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Elated


So I could blather on about the necessity of tribal printed pants (again) ...OR I could simply say that I am so very ecstatic for my little sister who is recently engaged! I've known her fiance for over 10 years and have been so thrilled to see the progression of their relationship. No doubt they will have a beautiful future together.

Congrats Tiff & Jerico!!



Outfit - Bodysuit: Forever 21 (similar) // Pants: Macys (alternative) // Sandals: Nordstorm (here) // Bag: Dillards (alternative)

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

16 comments:

  1. Pants are great. You look gorgeous, especially when you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on those pants!

    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and congratulations to your sister.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love your pants!
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Chrisitne G ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! Glad you stopped by

      Delete
  5. cute look, love the earrings! what lipstick are you wearing?

    PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa! I believe its MAC Rebel lipstick :)

      Delete
  6. I love this look. I have a similar pair of pants. You look beautiful and ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, printed pants are everything!! and congrats to your sis!!! i love, love.

    ReplyDelete