Monday, July 14, 2014

Golden


Happy Monday!
Sorry for the long hiatus, I meant to get back in the swing of things a lot quicker but travel for work and fun kept me offline longer than expected. On that note, I do want to thank everyone who commented on my last post!! It was such a pleasant surprise to see so many new faces checking out my little blog!
 
Anyhow, these were taken during my 4th of July trip to Phoenix - which is coincidentally a blogger's paradise! Everywhere you turn are the most beautiful back drops...which is more than I can say for Omaha! So, naturally, I used my weekend vacay to sunny AZ as the perfect opportunity to show a lot of leg for a day at the spa.
 
How are you staying cool and chic this summer? 
 
 



Outfit - Romper: Forever 21 (similar) (alternative) // Bag borrowed from Tiff: Tory Burch (similar) // Shoes: Guess (similar) // Bracelet: Soho street vendor (alternative) //
Necklace: Forever 21 (love this one) 

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

24 comments:

  1. I adore this romper and the choice of the necklace is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing as usual, I love that necklace and the your romper and the fact that it's African print just sold it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. OBSESSED with this whole look! That skirt is so pretty!

    xx
    Deanna | Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this lil number on u pretty girl!!

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind of you, lady!! Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. Such a cute and pretty romper. You look great! :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the romper, the colors go really well with your skin tone

    www.iriechicstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tribal print on this jumpsuit! Thanks for linking this look up on our #howisummer link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gladly! I'll be linking up again lol

      Delete
  8. I love this whole look! The necklace is fabulous and the background of your pictures is gorgeous! I need to find more fun places to take my pictures too :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! Finding the perfect background is definitely half the battle :) I'll link up again!

      Delete
  9. I love this outfit! One pieces are my favorite! And the necklace was an amazing touch!

    Check out my style sometime! xo

    Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexis! Rompers are super easy in the summer :)

      Delete
  10. Wow I love the print of the dress, very classic ;)

    besos,
    M
    theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Perfection! Love this on point summer look.
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a great jumper! i like how it blends flawlessly with your skin. and love how it looks like you have pink highlights in your hair. it's cute--something to think about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really cute outfit and the little detail on the back adds to it's beauty. The print looks so good on you.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete