Thursday, July 17, 2014

Poised


As much as I like to think that I'm the fashion enthusiast of the family, sometimes my little sister takes me to school! Like this little ensemble she threw together with a great fitting pair of white jeans...this Express pair was almost flawless from the rise to the ripped knees. Needless to say, I also snagged a pair and will be rocking 'em as much as possible into fall.
Thanks Tiff!




Outfit - Top: Macy's (similar) // Jeans: Express (here) // Necklace: Dillards (similar) // Bag: Tory Burch (similar) // Sandals: Steve Madden (alternative) 

{Linked up here // here}

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little sister look so beautiful and she have such a beautiful smile. Great outfit and I love her little purse too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top, Brittany! I am a big fan of this print and it looks amazing when you paired it with white jeans :)

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! I love those jeans, I've been looking for ripped white.

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    www.NorthernLights-SouthernBelles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister is a bomb ;)
    Love her hair and love this look.Nice little bag.
    oohh,and thanks for the sweetest comment ever on my blog.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look - love the distressed jeans and pop of turquoise!

    Jennie
    http://www.apocketfulofpolkadots.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove your style! Especially those jeans!!!
    Mwah Mwah
    xo Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! i wish i had a fashionable sister to borrow clothes from.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for linking up with Let Your Light Shine Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete