Monday, August 11, 2014

Laid back

 
As someone that is perpetually running late, I love being able to throw on a button up shirt to look put together in a flash. After all, this little ensemble was thrown together in 5 minutes flat. However, I like to think that I may have fooled some folks into thinking that it was carefully selected, ironed and pressed the night before...considering I don't even own an iron that was definitely not the case!
Lol, how are you dressing for these last summer weekends?
 
P.S. Thanks for the pics, Norma!
 
{Linked up here}
 
 
Outfit - Top: Express (similar) // Shorts: Marshalls (alternative) // Shoes: Marc Jacobs (similar) // Bag: Botkier (here)

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

18 comments:

  1. I like to keep my weekend looks casual like this too. Your Marshalls shorts and your shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I love to keep it simple when its hot and humid out lol

      Delete
  2. I like this casual chic weekend look! And your white bag is the perfect summer accent! Great minds do think alike!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Nicole, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty Summer look! Love the shorts and heels!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and you have a great smile.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! Love your hair!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the geometric print on your shorts - not too overpowering!
    Thanks for joining the Style Me Wednesday link-up; hope to see you again tomorrow!

    Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    Come by! Weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant believe you don't own an iron. This is a nice casual look and I love your hair. Following you now girl, you got style.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, believe it Sarah!! I'm glad its not obvious lol - thanks lady!!

      Delete
  8. you're blog and personal style is amazing!

    I'd love if you stopped by my blog http://www.folio-v.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I will definitely return the favor :)

      Delete