Monday, September 15, 2014

Sublime


Since those of us in the Midwest have at least half the year to enjoy jackets, coats and boots - I'm taking my sweet time switching over from summer. Donning a light sweater, ripped jeans and pumps seemed like a good compromise as I mentally prepare for the colder months. And since I'm a rebel without a cause, I made sure to incorporate a neon hue...hope I'm not the only one bending the rules!
 
Thanks for reading...
Outfit: Sweater - Ann Taylor (similar) // Jeans - Express sold out (similar) //
Necklace - Macys (similar) // Pumps - Vince Camuto (similar) // Bag - Tory Burch (similar)

{Linked up here // here}
 

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

12 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful, I love the whole outfit. I can definitely look to you for outfit Ideas, love your style. I too will be banning the rules this fall and will be wearing some bright colors lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this!! The right amount of pop with simplicity!!! Simply chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute! I really like your necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look, especially the necklace and distressed white jeans.! Your hairdo is stunning!

    Btw doll, my blog has gotten a makeover! I've moved from wordpress.com to wordpress.org. Please stop by for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I will definitely take a look :)

      Delete
  5. I love the colors of this outfit!

    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow looks so good on your skin tone, and your skin looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete