Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Emerald

 
I know, I know...long time no see! I figured I should check in for some fall fashion before I forget how to blog altogether. Seeing as I purchased this peplum jacket back during the summer, it was definitely time to give it a whirl for a warmer autumn day. Paired with a forest green cropped pant, glittery earrings and nude pumps, it was a fun ensemble for an after work happy hour. 
What's your go to for a quick transition from work to fun?
Outfit: Jacket - H&M (similar) // Pants - Banana Republic (here) // Earrings - J.Crew (here) // Pumps - Boutique 9 (alternative)

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

10 comments:

  1. You look so chic. Your peplum top is amazing and I love how you've styled them. Classy and simple

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty, your outfit is on point and your makeup is so cute and simple. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so hot! love this combo

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the peplum jacket! The color looks great with the green.

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that jacket, you look stunning.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit here. You can try also the lambskin leather bomber jacket. Surely this will be perfect partner to your green pants.

    ReplyDelete