Thursday, October 16, 2014

Textural


It feels good to revisit some forgotten favorites and new additions for fall! I think that I should have been a little more concerned about a leather overload between my jacket, coated jeans, shoes and bag but I'll just call it a play on textures. Lol, how are you overindulging this autumn?



Outfit - Jacket: Express (similar) // Sweater: Forever 21 (alternative) // Coated Denim: Miss Me (similar) // Boots: BCBGeneration (here) // Bag: Tory Burch

{Linked up here // here }
 

 photo BRIT_zps22073fc6.png

5 comments:

  1. Very chic, I love the boots and the jacket..Gorgeous!


    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does not look like an overload at all - it's perfectly balanced to me, and so chic - pinning!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...love this entire look! Found you via the link up awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Fall/Winter Season, brown bomber jacket women, waterproof lightweight jackets, and even the online sweaters are best to wear. Shop your only at boutiqueken.com.

    ReplyDelete